CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS - MARGALLA PAPERS (2023 - ISSUE-I)
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS - MARGALLA PAPERS (2023 - ISSUE I)
National Defence University (NDU) is persistently engaged in quality research on multidisciplinary subjects. In this regard, NDU publishes two issues of Margalla Papers in a year. A research article of high academic standards is published after thorough scrutiny and blind peer reviews at home and abroad. To enhance and extend the value of contributions in the journal, NDU intently desires to benefit from a wide spectrum of academicians, scholars, intelligentsia, etc., and looks forward to your valuable intellectual discourse as per the scope of the journal (given below).
To get their research articles published in the upcoming issue, the desirous scholars are requested to submit their articles on the website margallapapers.ndu.edu.pk by 28 FEBRUARY 2023.
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
Margalla Papers primarily deals with contemporary GLOBAL AND REGIONAL ISSUES, as per the following areas:
- Regional and Global Issues, including Geopolitical, Geostrategic, and Geoeconomic
- National and International Security Issues
- Nuclear Weapons, Armaments and Proliferation Issues
- Defence Collaborations and Developments
- Major Treaties and Agreements
- Issues Concerning International Organizations and Alliances
- United Nations and UN Peacekeeping Operations
- International Law
- Any other subject-matter pertaining to global and regional issues.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
The general guidelines for worthy authors are appended below:
- Abstract: 150-250 Words
- Manuscripts Length: 5000-6000 Words
- Font and Size: Times New Roman, 12 Font Size
- Spacing: 1.5
- Margin: 1 Inch on each side
- Biographic Sketch of Author: 50 Words
- Referencing (Endnotes only): The Chicago Manual of Style (17th Edition)
- Soft Copy to be submitted at: margallapapers.ndu.edu.pk
Authors of published articles are given a modest honorarium.
Further Contact: Editor Margalla Papers, ISSRA, NDU, Sector, E-9, Islamabad. (firstname.lastname@example.org)