The desirous scholars to get their research articles published, are requested to submit their articles at margallapapers.ndu.edu.pk by 28 FEBRUARY 2023. Authors of published articles are given a modest honorarium.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please check your given emails for automated responses. There is a likelihood that these messages may fall into your "SPAM" directory and if so, allow them to be in your "INBOX" for further correspondance. We wish you Good Luck!
All manuscripts must be accompanied by a brief abstract (It should be properly formatted as justified in Italicized text). It should highlight Research Background, Methodology, Major Finding(s) and Conclusion in brief.
The general guidelines for the worthy authors are appended below:-
- Abstract: 150-250 Words
- Manuscripts Length: 5000-6000 Words
- Font and Size: Times New Roman, 12 Font Size
- Spacing: 1.5
- Margin: 1 Inch on each side
- Biographic Sketch of Author: 50 Words
- Referencing (Endnotes only): The Chicago Manual of Style (17th Edition)
Margalla Papers follows the policies of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan regarding plagiarism and similarity index and uses Turnitin Originality Report software. The journal allows an overall similarity of the content maximum up to 19% and single-source similarity must not exceed 5%.
The contents of this 'Journal' are writer's personal views. The statements, facts and opinions by the authors in the Journal do not imply the official policy of the National Defence University (NDU), Editorial Board, Advisory Board or the publishers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.