Desirous scholars or researchers to get their research work published are requested to submit their papers to our website by 15 August 2023.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please check your given emails for automated responses. There is a likelihood that these messages may fall into your SPAM directory and if so, allow them to be in your INBOX for further correspondence. We wish you Good Luck!
- ORCID ID has been provided.
Author(s) is requested to go through Margalla Papers policy guidelines and instructions (given on our website) carefully before submitting the manuscript.
All manuscripts must be accompanied by a brief abstract (it should be properly formatted as justified in Italicized text in Constantia). It should highlight Research Background, Methodology, Major Finding(s), and Conclusion in brief.
The general guidelines for the authors are appended below:
- Language: British English
- Abstract: 150-250 Words
- Manuscripts Length: 5000-6000 Words (approx.)
- Font and Size: Times New Roman, 12 Font Size
- Spacing: 1.5
- Margin: 1 Inch on each side
- Biographic Sketch of Author: 50 Words
- Referencing (Endnotes only): The Chicago Manual of Style (17th Edition) - Click on Chicago Style of Referencing for more details.
A Research Paper should not exceed three (3) Authors. The Principal/ Lead Author should provide each author’s research contribution to the paper.
There should be no conflict of interest among authors regarding the paper submitted.
Copyright of an open-access research paper in Margalla Papers is retained by the author(s) due to his/ her original work. Author(s) grants a license to Margalla Papers to publish his/ her research paper and identify itself as the original publisher.
Author(s) is encouraged to post his/ her research work, published in Margalla Papers, online under their names or ID along with DOI/ URL (duly attributing to Margalla Papers as original publisher) to make their publications available to a larger audience to increase the impact factor and citation levels.
For further details, please visit our webpage Copyright and Licensing.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.