Guidelines for Authors
All manuscripts must be accompanied by a brief abstract (it should be properly formatted as justified in Italicized text in Constantia). It should highlight Research Background, Methodology, Major Finding(s) and Conclusion in brief.
The general guidelines for the authors are appended below:-
- Abstract: 150-250 Words
- Manuscripts Length: 5000-6000 Words
- Font and Size: Times New Roman, 12 Font Size
- Spacing: 1.5
- Margin: 1 Inch on each side
- Biographic Sketch of Author: 50 Words
- Referencing (Endnotes only): The Chicago Manual of Style (17th Edition) - Click on Chicago Style of Referencing for more details.
Margalla Papers follows the HEC policy regarding plagiarism and similarity index and uses Turnitin Originality Report software. The journal allows an overall similarity of the content maximum up to 19% and single-source similarity must not exceed 5%.