The desirous scholars to get their research articles published, are requested to submit their articles on website margallapapers.ndu.edu.pk by 31 March 2022, positively.
Margalla Papers Editorial Policy is following the HEC Guidelines.
When a manuscript is submitted to Margalla Papers, it is assessed to see if it meets the criteria for submission. If it does, the editorial team will select potential peer reviewers within the field of research to blind peer-review the manuscript and make recommendations to author(s), if necessary.
Peer Review Policy
Margalla Papers is a Peer-Reviewed journal obtaining advice on individual manuscripts from reviewers/experts (National and Foreign both) in the field who are not part of the journal's editorial staff. This is a double-blind peer-reviewed system as per the policy prescribed by the HEC.
Research Papers in the relevant research areas are submitted to reviewers to determine the originality, validity, and significance of the work for the final selection of a manuscript to be published in Margalla Papers. During the process, no information about the author(s) is made available to the reviewers. Similarly, names of reviewers are not included in the review reports shared with authors.
Submission of any manuscript to Margalla Papers means: -
- that the author(s) work has not published it earlier in any other journal, book, or book chapter, be it printed or online (except in the form of an abstract or an academic thesis).
- that it is also not in any way under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- that the submitted manuscript has the permission for publication from all the concerned author(s) and is approved by the responsible authorities where that work was carried out, and
- that, if accepted in Margalla Papers, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the prior consent of the publisher.
The editors of Margalla Papers have the right to edit or to alter contributions, but authors of the submitted work will provide testimony before the publication of their work in Margalla Papers.
The submitted manuscripts are treated as per the following procedure:
- Acknowledgment on receipt of the paper from author(s).
- Preliminary review by the editorial team (rejection, or provisional acceptance) according to the scope and policy of the journal.
- Blind peer-reviews by national and foreign reviewers.
- Improvement/revision (if necessary) by the author(s) as suggested by the reviewer(s).
- Resubmit to the reviewer(s), if they deem necessary.
- Selection for the publication or rejecting the manuscript as per the reviewers recommendations.
- Editorial process including final editing, formatting, processing, and printing.
- Publication of the journal.
- Article Processing Chart can be seen by clicking the link at the bottom of this web page.
Margalla Papers follows the policies of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan regarding plagiarism and similarity index and uses Turnitin Originality Report software. The journal has a zero-tolerance policy toward plagiarism. The journal allows an overall similarity of the content maximum up to 19% and single-source similarity must not exceed 5%.
The editorial team of Margalla Papers welcomes complaints as they provide an opportunity for improvement. Please write your complaint with journal vol. no., issue no., paper title, and page no to Editor Margalla Papers at email@example.com.