Desirous scholars or researchers to get their research work published are requested to submit their papers to our website by 15 August 2023.
About the Journal
Margalla Papers is a biannual publication of the Institute for Strategic Studies, Research and Analysis (ISSRA), National Defence University (NDU), Islamabad.
Aim of the Journal
To foster and stimulate valuable academic research in multidisciplinary issues of global and regional significance while promoting the scholarly work of young researchers and seasoned scholars.
Scope of the Journal
To enhance and extend the value of contributions in Margalla Papers, a wide spectrum of academicians, intelligentsia, and practitioners is being benefited from. In this regard, the scope of the journal is broad, covering the following extent:
- Regional and Global Issues, including Geopolitical, Geostrategic and Geoeconomic Aspects
- Contemporary National and International Security and Strategic Outlooks
- Foreign Policy and Diplomacy
- Defence Developments, Collaboration and Cooperation
- Nuclear Proliferation Issues
- International and Regional Organizations and Alliances
- International Law and Treaties
- Global Commons
Margalla Papers announces Call for Papers twice (January and June) and publishes two issues and one volume in an academic year. However, Special Issue is announced separately if scheduled.